Movies / Film
- Cinema La Placita, 110 S. Church Ave., Tucson, AZ 85701, (520) 326-5282
- Exploded View Microcinema, 197 E. Toole Ave., Tucson, AZ 85701, (520) 366-1573
- The Screening Room, 127 E. Congress St., Tucson, AZ 85701, (520) 882-0204
- Mission Garden, 946 West Mission Lane, Tucson, AZ 85745, United States, (520) 955-5200
- Presidio San Agustín del Tucson, 196 N Court Avenue, Tucson, AZ, United States, (520) 837-8119
For best new free movies, the Oscar goes to the Screening Room!
Home of the Arizona International Film Festival, the Screening Room made its new introduction in downtown Tucson around June of 2014. The Grand Cinemas took control over operations and did a cutting edge redesign, which started in May of 2014. The theater seats 120 and has a HD computerized film projector and 5.1 Dolby encompass. If you get some free time, I recommend coming down to the Screening Room and checking it out for yourself. Then you will definitely see what all the talk is about.
Have a great day,
(520) 631-TONY (8669)